Spring is only a few weeks away and whether you are downsizing, upgrading or moving it is time for a fresh take on your office furniture. However, you do not have to ‘sell the farm’ to impress your employees. Have you considered used office furniture from used office furniture liquidation experts like Sunrise Office Services? Used office furniture is often overlooked.
There are lots of reasons buying used office furniture is the best deal for your company – here are our top 6:
- You can often find furniture in better condition that what you have, for less than you paid to have it brand new.
- When working with a company that specializes in used office furniture, they have already vetted the furniture for cleanliness, functionality and quality – fewer things for you to worry about.
- Used office furniture is often reconditioned – either your own (if you are attached to that old swivel chair) or from another source. Reconditioning makes used office furniture look and feel like new!
- Are you into the environment? Investing in used office furniture comes with a green badge for reducing waste, reusing materials, and supporting local recycling.
- You’ll find some inspiring arrangements that you never thought you could afford. Alternatively, even some top-end name-brand pieces at half their usual retail. Then you’ll be thanking yourself for deciding to switch out your office furniture.
- Don’t forget that you can sell your office furniture to a used furniture specialist. Their job is to give old furniture a new life, and you’ll get a better price from used office furniture specialists than you would receive selling it on eBay or Craig’s List.
Investing in used office furniture is a win-win for everybody. You save money (and maybe even make a little), your clients and employees are impressed by your “new” arrangement, and you can make it all happen in time for Spring.
Contact Sunrise Office Services today to learn more about our inspiring used office furniture.